In the last episode, we talked about Key Performance Indicators, more specifically, Lead Indicators being key to the execution of our goals. These lead indicators are essentially daily and weekly habits that, when executed, lead to the success of our goals. So being able to effectively establish and maintain effective habits are key to success.
Here are 5 Ways to successfully implement habits:
1. Commit up front to try the new habit or routine for a minimum of 90 days.
2. Have a clear vision or picture of what the end result looks like.
3. Have the right support system. A coach and/or mastermind group.
4. Keep score – what get’s tracked get’s executed.
5. Know that change isn’t easy – Don’t make excuses or justify anything less than success