At Aeris Insurance Solutions we believe that how we work with clients should be more than just transactional. It should be relational. Because if you’re going to entrust us with safeguarding your livelihood when so much is at stake, you need to trust us – as people. People who listen; who understand your needs; who find not just any solution for you, but the right one. That’s why we give you the personal attention you deserve and put our experience to work in ways that help you stay ahead of problems so you can focus on what you do best.
We know there are a lot of “what-ifs” that can keep you up at night. Who you can trust to help protect your business shouldn’t be one of them.
Aeris seeks to make a lasting difference in the world by faithfully offering the highest levels of service to our clients, and using profits to help improve the lives of those in need.
- Meaningful Relationships – We build authentic relationships with each other and the people we do business with.
- Doing the Right Thing – From everyday interactions to big financial decisions, we operate with honesty and integrity, doing what’s right—even if no one else knows about it.
- Going The Extra Mile – We don’t settle for what’s basic or easy – we always look for ways to think outside the box to meet our customers’ needs with unique and specific solutions.
- Constant Growth – We prioritize the development of our people so they can grow and find fulfillment. And we’re intentional about educating our clients so they can manage their businesses to the best of their abilities.
The Aeris Advantage
WE’RE PRIVATELY OWNED, PROFESSIONALLY LED.
- You get the personal attention you deserve because we’re not owned by a large, faceless conglomerate.
- You are a priority with us because we understand what it’s like to have your livelihood, and the family business, on the line.
- We can make on-the-spot decisions to meet your immediate needs and help you rest easier.
WE’RE TAKING THE LEAD WITH PROACTIVE PLANNING.
- We help you understand the changing market so you can make smart decisions that have long-term value.
- Our proprietary Service Flight Plan Solution™ is designed to take care of all the details and leave no surprises.
- We see opportunities others miss, so we can help you stay ahead of problems and improve your protection.
WE’RE PART OF YOUR TEAM.
- We navigate the complexities of your insurance needs so you can focus on what you do best.
- We advocate for you in the marketplace to get you what you need.
- We build long-term relationships with our clients based on mutual respect and trust. In fact, our clients have been with us an average of 12 years.
WE’RE MAKING A LASTING DIFFERENCE, INSIDE AND OUT.
- Our culture is built on biblical values such as integrity, stewardship, faithfulness, and loving our neighbor.
- We have a generosity mindset, and we actively support causes that make a difference in people’s lives.
- As we grow, our generosity will grow, too. We see a day where we have given at least $50,000,000 to organizations that serve widows, orphans, the poor and oppressed, those with special needs, and those that share our heart for evangelism and discipleship.
Tim Bonnell Jr. is the Founder, President & CEO of Aeris Insurance Solutions. He is the author of the book Aircraft Insurance Fundamentals: A Concise Guide For Aircraft Owners and Operators. He’s a third-generation pilot and a second generation aviation insurance broker. Tim was raised in the aviation insurance industry and had the opportunity to learn it from the ground up. His formal education was completed at Kansas State University.
Tim is a private and instrument-rated pilot. He holds the Certified Insurance Counselor and Certified Aviation Insurance Professional professional designations. In 2014, he was installed into the inaugural class of the Aviation Insurance Association’s Eagle Society. Tim has served on the boards of directors for the Aviation Insurance Association, Kansas Agricultural Aviation Association, National Agricultural Aviation Association, and the Wichita Aero Club in addition to other community organizations.
He is currently the Chair of the Aviation Insurance Association’s Education Committee and one of their lead instructors.