Many businesses simply don’t provide clarity to their team and aren’t sure where they are going. Learn how to get started creating clarity and direction in your business.
Some questions to help you clarify your vision:
1. Who are we impacting and working with? Who do we need to be impacting and working with?
2. What Products or Services are we currently providing? What products or services do we need to provide?
3. How do we plan to grow in terms of output?
4. Do we have all the people we need to accomplish our vision? If not, who do we need?
5. What tools do we need to accomplish the vision?
6. What specific goals/objectives do we plan to reach to accomplish our vision and when?