Aviation Insurance and Risk Management Solutions for:
Corporate/Turbine Aircraft Operations
As a corporate/turbine aircraft operator, you need insurance for a wide variety of reasons.
Aviation Insurance is complex, confusing, and works differently than buying insurance for a home or personal automobiles.
- Insurance rates and underwriting guidelines are constantly changing.
- Aircraft liability awards and aircraft values are at an all-time high.
- Many aviation insurance agencies are selling and experienced agents retiring.
Corporate/Turbine Aircraft Insurance exposures include liability arising from:
- Aircraft Operations
- Passenger Transportation
- International Operations (Insurance Requirements by Country/Region)
- Cargo Transportation
- War Risk and Allied Perils Exposures
- Airport Premises Operations
- Aircraft Service Operations including Maintenance
- Aircraft Ramp and Hangar Movements and Storage
- Non-Owned Aircraft Operations
- Mobile Equipment Operations
- Airside Automobile Operations
- Environmental Liability Exposures
- Workers Compensation and Employers Liability Requirements
- Other Employment Related Exposures
- Personal and Advertising Injury Exposures
- Contractual Liability Obligations
- Professional Liability Exposures
- Negligent Instruction Liability Exposures
- Management Liability Exposures
- Cyber Liability Attacks
- Custom Bond Requirements
- And More
Corporate/Turbine Aircraft Insurance first-party exposures including:
- Owned/Leased/Managed Aircraft
- Spare Engines and Parts
- Specialized Equipment
- Buildings and Personal Property – Owned and/or Leased
- Mobile Equipment
- Tools and Equipment
- First-Party Environmental Pollution
- Aircraft Owned/Leased in some cases
- And More
Aeris Insurance Solutions has a unique process to assist commercial aircraft insurance operations in applying risk management techniques and purchasing insurance policies to address these exposures including the following Commercial Aircraft Insurance policy types:
- Commercial Aircraft Insurance
- Non-Owned Aircraft Insurance
- Aviation Commercial General Liability
- Aviation Products Liability including Grounding Liability
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Business Automobile Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Environmental Pollution Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Management Liability (Directors & Officers, Employment Practices, Fiduciary Liability)
- Customs Bonds
- And More
Aeris also serves customers by reviewing contracts for insurance related issues and providing suggestions for specialized risk management techniques applicable to commercial aircraft operations. Reviewing Certificates of Insurance required by the customer. Providing claims advocacy and management coordinating with insurance company adjusters following a loss. Aeris also promotes and participates in Safety and Loss Control programs and Emergency Response Plan activities as desired for our commercial aircraft insurance customers.
Aeris has a highly trained team with proven expertise and unique processes to navigate you through the complexities of aviation insurance.
You can rest better knowing that Aeris is your trusted advisor for your corporate/turbine aircraft insurance needs.