Learn how to attain excellence in your business by creating and managing effective processes for your company in this episode of the Aviation Business Podcast.
1. Identify what processes exist or need to exist in your business to help you accomplish the vision, mission, and values of your company
2. Clarify or articulate what these processes look like – dig down into the step-by-step details of each process, and record them. One of the easiest ways to create your processes is to document as you’re doing a process and then evaluate anything that needs to be added or removed.
3. Train your team members on this process (A great time to do this is in your weekly huddle discussed in our episode on Meetings that Work)
4. Implement the processes into your business – What will be most effective: checklists, automation, etc.
5. Review and Revise your processes should be living documents that are changed, adapted, and improved as you get better at what you do.